Like Tree24Likes

Tópico: TimeMojo - Time Tells HUD

Amador
    Data de Ingresso
    01/04/14
    Citação Postado originalmente por donalld Ver Post
    Does it work on zoom tables ?
    Yes
    Registre-se ou faça login para ver assinaturas.

World Class
    Data de Ingresso
    08/04/08
    algum review?

World Class Avatar de Bolengo
    Data de Ingresso
    07/09/08
    if timemojo is running... can i harvest the info of an open table which i am not playing or sitting on it?

Amador
    Data de Ingresso
    01/04/14
    Citação Postado originalmente por Bolengo Ver Post
    if timemojo is running... can i harvest the info of an open table which i am not playing or sitting on it?
    No, you must be sitting to be logging hands. However, you can log hands with TimeMojo silently while you play by selecting 'STOP' on the HUD and Randomizer.

Chip Leader Avatar de caofa
    Data de Ingresso
    18/04/11
    Legal a ideia! Bem que o HM podia incrementar isso de forma mais simples, só pra 3bet pf e bets na river, por exemplo.

É uma info boa, mas é ainda menos confiável do que as stats propriamente ditas. Crtza que abre uma boa margem pra doar uns bi em level.

@TimeMojoSupport
    It seems to me that it is too much to have one more software running along with HM or PT, specially because the info that it offers is not an essential one. Have you tried to develop this idea together with those software's, being their partner ?
    Cheers

bafo de almondega Avatar de donalld
    Data de Ingresso
    31/12/07
    Testei na session de ontem, no começo foi meio estranho mas por minha culpa, quis entrar em level desnecessário só pq vi insta calls e etc, mas com uns 20 minutos de jogo ja comecei a usar ele como um "plus" pra tomar algumas decisões, e to achando bacana, vamo ver como me adapto no resto do tempo que vou testar.

Foda, as primeiras mãos uns folds obvios, e eu querendo dar call só pq ele deu time tell uaehueahuaehuaea
    tdelano and tails_player like this.

Amador
    Data de Ingresso
    01/04/14
    Citação Postado originalmente por caofa Ver Post
    Legal a ideia! Bem que o HM podia incrementar isso de forma mais simples, só pra 3bet pf e bets na river, por exemplo.

É uma info boa, mas é ainda menos confiável do que as stats propriamente ditas. Crtza que abre uma boa margem pra doar uns bi em level.

@TimeMojoSupport
    It seems to me that it is too much to have one more software running along with HM or PT, specially because the info that it offers is not an essential one. Have you tried to develop this idea together with those software's, being their partner ?
    Cheers
    Hi!
    Thanks for your feedback . I agree that the new HUD can be a lot to look at, especially at first. However, the information provided by the HUD is very unique to our games in comparison to the common information most regulars use. This provides a totally new insight for people looking for an edge that is relatively uncommon compared to the other software you mentioned.

Please note that we are not married to this new HUD design. This is our first version that we are planning to mold to the communities feedback (like yours). What type of changes would you like to see? Or what kind of additional features?

This is also the beauty of being an independent software, as we have the power to give the community exactly what they want without limitations. Thanks again for your feedback!

Amador
    Data de Ingresso
    01/04/14
    Update

• Free trial bug fixed. If you had trouble registering in the past, please try again.
    • .tmr Import speed improved

bafo de almondega Avatar de donalld
    Data de Ingresso
    31/12/07
    @TimeMojoSupport, It would be nice if you create a "Connection Test" on the DB tab, because I really don't know if the fields like server, username, port, password are correct and if the TimeMojo are right connected to my HM database.

Sorry my bad english I'm still learning!

Amador
    Data de Ingresso
    01/04/14
    @donalld, Hi . Once you connect to your DB once, it should stay connected unless you erase your AppSettings file in the TimeMojo folder, or if you change your DB settings. Another way to tell if you are connected is to check your HUD popup on the tables. If you see the average times / advanced stats HUD, then you are connected . If you only see the action HUD, then you are not connected. However, I do agree that there needs to be a test button to make it easier to setup. This will be implemented in a later update.

If you have not been connected the entire time you have been playing while using TimeMojo, please make sure you import your timing files (via tmr import). I do not want you to miss out on a nice sample size .

Thanks for the suggestion and I found your English quite good!
    donalld likes this.

Página 4 de 5 PrimeiroPrimeiro ... 2345 ÚltimoÚltimo

Permissões de postagem