Like Tree402Likes

Tópico: Official NO PORTUGUESE thread

Chip Leader Avatar de flush79
    Data de Ingresso
    04/05/10
    Citação Postado originalmente por Spankkaa Ver Post
    Citação Postado originalmente por dawson Ver Post
    Citação Postado originalmente por BeNeDiTo_F Ver Post
    Lula just need a few words to speak english: I don´t know nothing about it!
    If I'm not wrong, in english they don't use the double negative sentences, the correct would (should?) be "I know nothing about it.".
    I believe the correct term should be: I don't know anything about it.
    Indeed.

You can say:

I know nothing about it.

or

I dont know anything about it.

"I don´t know nothing about it" is Little Lobster Language.
    Registre-se ou faça login para ver assinaturas.

Table Captain Avatar de Baseadao420
    Data de Ingresso
    20/10/09
    Smoke Tonight legalize Today in Englishh!!!

Chip Leader Avatar de BeNeDiTo_F
    Data de Ingresso
    30/08/09
    yeah fail. =)

Chip Leader Avatar de RaaFerreira
    Data de Ingresso
    26/07/12
    Citação Postado originalmente por flush79 Ver Post
    Citação Postado originalmente por RaaFerreira Ver Post
    Wer sprichst deutsch hier? Ich habe schon 8 Jahre gelernt aber ich bin schon fast drei Jahre ohne deutsch und jetzt es ist seht schlecht =(
    Ich spreche es, weil ich in Deutsch/Portugiesisch Sprachen in der Uni gratuiert habe. Leider arbeite ich heutezutag nicht mit Deutsch (nur Portugiesisch), so ich habe schon viele Worten, Strukturen, Regeln vergessen. Aber es mag mir der Sprache und ich wünsche es noch einmal studieren, um die Geläufigkeit (dieses Wort hatte ich zu googlen lol) zu wiederhaben.
    heutezutag nicht mit Deutsch (nur Portugiesisch), so ich habe schon viele Worten, Strukturen, Regeln vergessen

Dieses passiert mit mir auch, aber Ich denke du sprichst mehr als mir haha. Ich habe in Imperatriz Leopoldina (CIL) gelernt hier in São Paulo, weiBt du ? Deutscht ist ein Sprache dass wir mussen alle Tag oder Woche sprechen (senão, oder Wort dass ich habe schon vergessen) wir vergessen alles. Bist du schon zu Deutschland geflogen?

Expert Avatar de SketchDraft
    Data de Ingresso
    10/01/10
    i want to know the difference between motherfucker and son of a bitch, someone ?

Chip Leader Avatar de Spankkaa
    Data de Ingresso
    17/06/08
    Citação Postado originalmente por Spankkaa Ver Post
    Citação Postado originalmente por dawson Ver Post
    Citação Postado originalmente por BeNeDiTo_F Ver Post
    Lula just need a few words to speak english: I don´t know nothing about it!
    If I'm not wrong, in english they don't use the double negative sentences, the correct would (should?) be "I know nothing about it.".
    I believe the correct term should be: I don't know anything about it.
    What would be the correct term:

1) Lula just need (to learn) a few words to speak english
    2) Lula just need (to learn) some few words to speak english

Data de Ingresso
    26/07/12
    I am so angry that I can keep a good english even when I don't use it with my friends and it don't happens with german. It also happens with any of u guys? I know we sing musics in english and we practice it on tv series (is it correct?) and in internet, but it just sucks when u learn a language, speaks it well and after stop classes 2 or 3 years later u don't remember almost anything

Data de Ingresso
    26/07/12
    Citação Postado originalmente por SketchDraft Ver Post
    i want to know the difference between motherfucker and son of a bitch, someone ?
    I guess motherfucker is a slang. But both have the same meaning. But it is just a guess
    SketchDraft likes this.

Expert Avatar de coiote27
    Data de Ingresso
    02/05/10
    Citação Postado originalmente por Igordnt Ver Post
    I know this kind of thread always get lost 'cause people really don't understand its importance, or couldn't care less about it, but i'm motivated to discuss anything you want in english, including correcting yours and mine mistakes. I studied english for 8 years and worked on a tech company for 3 years and half, having to discuss with chinese people, who are TERRIBLE at english, btw.

Anyway, as someone said before, you're thinking too much in portuguese and, therefore, translating your sentences using a "portuguese strucuture", instead of using the english structure, which is slightly different and have some peculiarities. Try thinking more in english and less in portuguese. It's much better when you simply think on the language you're writing or speaking than translating your thoughts from your native language.

What I do most to practice my english is watch movies with english subtitles or with no subs at all. That helps you forget about your native language for a while and start thinking on other languages. What I say about thinking is to create an idea on your mind using the language you're learning, rather than creating an idea using your native language and then translating it to english or whatever you're trying to learn.

If you like news or like reading, I'd advice you to try reading some foreign newspaper, like NY Times or BBC UK. The language used there is completely different from what we're used to and sometimes can be a real challenge just trying to understand what the news is about. I often get myself reading the news 3 or 4 times just to understand what the f*ck they're talking about. English seems easy, but it can get real tough if we're driven out of the "comfort zone".

Anyway (2)....I made a testament here...Hope someone reads this, lol. I did this once with a friend on MSN...we talked for a week in english only...By the seventh day, we were forgetting how to say some words in portuguese, so it's a very good practice, especially if you're having difficulties learning the language.
    About learning how to use the '' English structure'' in the correct manner, i believe that 4 years of an efficient English course is enough. But learning how to think in English is way harder. If you start practicing when you are a child you may develop this skill within 3 or 4 years. But if you start when you're already an adult, i think it may take a few more years (considering a random course, and if you don't study a lot at home).

So, what im trying to say is that i think little lobster (lol, this name cracked me up) should first try to acquire better grammar notions and then start ''practicing his thoughts''. In the beggining, i think it might be a good strategy trying to translate anything he can directly from portuguese, so he can improve his grammar.

I don't know if i made myself understandable about what i was trying to explain, but i tried,lol.
    Igordnt likes this.

Chip Leader Avatar de flush79
    Data de Ingresso
    04/05/10
    Citação Postado originalmente por flush79 Ver Post
    Wer sprichst deutsch hier? Ich habe schon 8 Jahre gelernt aber ich bin schon fast drei Jahre ohne deutsch und jetzt es ist seht schlecht =(
    Ich spreche es, weil ich in Deutsch/Portugiesisch Sprachen in der Uni gratuiert habe. Leider arbeite ich heutezutag nicht mit Deutsch (nur Portugiesisch), so ich habe schon viele Worten, Strukturen, Regeln vergessen. Aber es mag mir der Sprache und ich wünsche es noch einmal studieren, um die Geläufigkeit (dieses Wort hatte ich zu googlen lol) zu wiederhaben.
    heutezutag nicht mit Deutsch (nur Portugiesisch), so ich habe schon viele Worten, Strukturen, Regeln vergessen

Dieses passiert mit mir auch, aber Ich denke du sprichst mehr als mir haha. Ich habe in Imperatriz Leopoldina (CIL) gelernt hier in São Paulo, weiBt du ? Deutscht ist ein Sprache dass wir mussen alle Tag oder Woche sprechen (senão, oder Wort dass ich habe schon vergessen) wir vergessen alles. Bist du schon zu Deutschland geflogen?
    Ich kenne einige europaische Ländeln (Spanien, Frankreich) aber Deutschland noch nicht. In Zukunft ich habe ein Plan dort zu fliegen. Leider kenne ich nicht die Schule, wo du die deutsche Sprache gelernt hast, aber du bist richtig: die deutsche Sprache ist nicht einfach, du musst es jeden Tag sprachen.

Página 12 de 37 PrimeiroPrimeiro ... 2101112131422 ... ÚltimoÚltimo

Permissões de postagem