Clique Aqui traduzir video free da cardrunners sobre os 13 leaks de small stakes

Lista de Usuários Marcados

Página 1 de 3 123 ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 1 a 10 de 26
Like Tree16Likes

Tópico: traduzir video free da cardrunners sobre os 13 leaks de small stakes

Grinder Avatar de Noé
    Data de Ingresso
    17/01/10

traduzir video free da cardrunners sobre os 13 leaks de small stakes

ola pessoal

Algum membro que domina ingles poderia dar uma resumida sobre os pontos chaves sobre os 13 maiores leaks em small stakes? Concerteza daria um otimo artigo para a comunidade em geral.

13 Scariest Small Stakes Leaks Of All Time - Przytula - Poker Video
    AVISO: TÓPICO ANTIGO
    Atenção: Este é um tópico criado há mais de 90 dias. Caso não tenha respostas recentes, tenha certeza de que sua resposta é conveniente e útil o suficiente para reativar esta discussão, do contrário você poderá ser advertido/suspenso.
    Registre-se ou faça login para ver assinaturas.

Table Captain Avatar de T_RuSh_
    Data de Ingresso
    12/09/07
    a ideia é boa, falta a boa vontade de alguem uhasuihsau

Chip Leader Avatar de EduAmendola
    Data de Ingresso
    20/07/08
    Se nao me engano um colega meu tinha feito uma espécie de sumario sobre os principais pontos. Mas não lembro agora quem era.

Esse vídeo é excelente.

Expert Avatar de erikmvs
    Data de Ingresso
    03/08/10
    Eu já pensei em fazer isso há muito tempo atrás mas não tive saco de rever o video muitas vezes quando já sabia do que se tratava...

No começo eu meio que transcrevi o que era falado e escrito no vídeo para ficar mais fácil de estudar depois...

Segue ai o que eu fiz até agora, mas tudo em inglês
    Quem quiser continuar de onde eu parei é uma boa idéia para estudo e revisão do próprio jogo
    e lembre de por meu nick nos créditos

Além de que eu acho mais fácil traduzir algo escrito do que ouvir, pensar sobre e traduzir direto

BTW, nunca traduzi nem coloquei nada de artigo interessante por falta de tempo... se esse aqui render eu ajudo mais... shipa +rep alguém?

13 – Expect results – This leak is often overlooked by beginning players because it isn’t very obvious
    Too many players expect results without putting in time at the tables
    No matter how many books you read, how much you post on the forum, no matter how many videos you watch There is simply no substitute for actually sitting down and playing a ton of hands.
    At the end of the day the way you get better is by playing
    It is also important to point out that watching videos, read forums, read books, all that is a passive learning process. On the other hand playing at the tables becomes much more as an active learning process and that is the difference maker for a lot of players
    EX: Player A averages 10k hands per month while player B averages 30k hands per month
    Each player will be dealt KK once in like 220 hands. So that giver player A 45 opportunities while player B will have 135 opportunities. When you stop to think about all the potential varieties of boards to play KK, 45 opportunities per month is not really that many.
    My point is this the more hands you play the more you will be exposed to tough and tricky hands to play. When players are confused they often make incorrect decisions.
    So player B has more chance to improve because he will be exposed to a lot more of difficult hands.
    The more hands you play the more experience you have, the more experience you have the more questions you have
    -Getting in a lot of hands forces you to be honest with you skill level
    -More hands = less variance

12 – Afraid of other limits For one reason or another many micro stakes players choose one limit and they stick to it.
    However midstakes players don’t have a problem on playing higher stakes and the number one reason for this revolves around ego. For a lot players going back on limits seems like a failure and for other like they are losing or quitting. But the fact is nothing is further than the truth.
    Approach playing a range of limits as a smart, strategic decision that reflects the current conditions of the games or your mindset.
    For example if you are playing 25nl, consider droping it to 10nl occasionally because somedays you are not felling really confident. Then when you feel like you are ok, close down the 10nl tables and open up some 25nl tables.
    Example you start your session on 25nl and 80% of the seats are occupied by regs. No problem, close up these tables and open up 10 nl.
    At the end of the month, take a note of your winrate and number of hands played at both limits and adjust accordingly.
    If you are doing great on both think about adding a third higher limit. If you are doing bad on both try adding a third lower limit. Doing this allows you to make very empirical evaluations of your game and allows for much smoother transitioning both up and down in limits. And it helps to keep you ego just fine without the mess of moving up and down
    Introduce yourself to a new limit by playing a small percentage of your volume there. It could be as little as 15% or more. It will allow you to “cherry pick” while maintaining a stronger focus. Since you are not playing that new limit a lot of time, when you do play you will have a lot more focus on it.

11- Dead money 9:38
    It is a misunderstood concept on cash games. Some players think that just because there is a weak player at the table they represent dead money… Yeah the will probably give their money away in the long run but right now they are anything but dead money. The fact is that their money is still in play. The dead money I am talking about includes pot that no one wants to fight for and I got 3 examples of these:
    • Open wide from IP versus tight players in the blinds
    If you are on the BTN and the blinds are tight, you can open pretty much any two cards. The same is true for when you are in the SB and the BB is tight. I will show an immediate profit in a vacuum. If you get called proceed with caution postflop and be careful not to spew
    • 3betting players that open wide and fold often
    Stats of Steal on CO, BTN, SB are important and the fold to steal from these positions too.
    If Steal from CO:28% Fold to Steal from CO: Over 70% (3bet wide) Over 75%-Party time
    Steal from BTN:35% Fold to Steal from BTN: Over 70% (3bet wide) Over 75%-Party time
    Steal from SB:30% Fold to Steal from SB: Over 70% (3bet wide) Over 75%-Party time
    It is important not to do it like 3, 4 times in a row.
    If you are on the BTN and UTG or MP is opening 18%+ but folding to 70% of 3-bets, raise it up
    • Floating vs. regulars that c-bet too much on the flop (70%) and not enough on the turn (40%)
    We are looking for TAG players who c-bet 70%+ on the flop and less than 40% on the turn are begging to be called in position and either bluff-raised or floated on the turn.
    Every situation discussed here had one thing in common. The villains are pretty much begging you to play back at them and in return this creates a nice profit from dead money
    10 – Redline Fixation – 13:57
    focus only on your winrate
    -Don’t attempt elaborate multi-street bluffs
    -Having a positive redline isn’t about playing loose, aggressive and bluffy
    -Less tables – more focus, better reads, thin value bets

9- Leveling – try to understand wich level the opponent is playing
    -thinking too deeply about a hand
    - cbets on bad boards to represent something
    -don’t second barrel donkeys

8- Bet Sizing
    • Raise more pf if there are 2 players 50+ VPIP or min raise against a ss on the blinds
    7 – Lack of support
    • Difficult to keep a group because of enthusiasm… 4 to 5 is good
    • Mastermind group – two or more minds working toward a common object
    • Exchange and cultivate ideas
    • Support with failure and challenges
    • Celebrate success
    • Use the force - use the group
    6- OOP Play
    • Em posição você é capaz de controlar o tamanho do pot e ir ao showdown de forma barata com mãos marginais
    • Ex: raise A9s CO e é pago pelo TAG no blind
    Cbet...AT 7...turn2 vilão check e nós betamos de novo... river outro 2 e ambos dão check
    Se fosse OOP e tomássemos call do BTN...
    B/c flop -- B/c turn... river check e o vilão beta 3/5pot

Try to play marginal hands IP as much as possible
    • Weak broadways, Middle suited connectors, one gapers, mid-to-low suited aces
    Tighten up from UTG and UTG+1
    At most tables, you’ll be OOP at least hald the time or more from EP

Versus loose buttons (like 30% or more), tighten up your CO range to include more high cards (like QTo) and less drawing cards (like 68s)
    In general, having a very loose player on your left is –EV for this very reason

If you are in the SB and the BB is loose, steal much less frequently
    If the BB likes to see flops, you’ll be forced to open much tighter and c/f a lot of flops

You are often better off 3-betting or folding from the blinds when faced with late position opens or calls. Exception: pocket pairs

5 – C-betting without a plan
    Just because you raised pre-flop doesn’t mean you need to automatically c-bet.
    Really. 75%cbet flop and 45% turn cbet… easy to float

Raise UTG AJhh and get called by TAG on the blinds
    And the flop comes K58r
    Position and a nice range and can barrel any heart on turn
    T or Q gives us a gutshot a lot of fold equity

Raise from the CO with QJss and get called by the same TAG on the BTN
    And the flop comes K58r
    Much wider range and we won’t have a lot of credit there…
    Weak fold equity

4- Level one poker
    If your poker universe revolves around the two cards in front of you, you are playing level 1 poker.
    It’s a huge leak because winning relies on you connecting with the flop and most of the time you won’t.
    Losing too many big pots with overpairs and TPGK-type hands: Chances are, you’re suffering from this leak.
    “I’m just gonna call here and see what happens. Then I missed it…”
    “Are you crazy? I can’t fold QQ preflop”
    “WTF? Everytime I get KK the Ace hits on the flop
    “I’m just gonna 3bet and hope he folds… Ahh crap”
    “I don’t get paid off my monster… ever ever”
    Shift your thinking about what cards you have to what cards your opponent can have
    EX: raise 66 from UTG and get called by TAG on the BTN and a NIT on the SB
    The flop comes 6h5hTd nit checks, you bet 2/3 pot, the TAG calls and the NIT calls
    Turn 9H and the NIT checks, you fire 3/5pot, the TAG raises and the NIT shoves all in
    Relative hand strength pretty weak… Lose to flushes,straight and even higher sets
    Showed strength and both players played it strongly

MP raises and hero calls KThh on the blindFlop QQJ and the hero leads out 2/3 pot
    Turn is an Ace and the hero fires again ¾ pot – the nit range to call on flop and turn is pretty tight
    Hero should thinked about the best way to get value

Remember to always think about the possible hands your opponent might have in any given spot and what is the best way to get value against those hands.

3 – Calling too many 3bets
    No one likes 3bets. It forces you to play
    Some hands it is an easy fold like 67 on the BTN because the blinds are super tight
    On the other hand, when we raise with a hand like TT our expectations are totally different. We are disappointed when we flop and overpair and everyone folds to our cbet
    The point here is that we have higher expectations and we want to play the hand posflop
    When we see those beautiful TT as our hand we tend to want to see the flop. However when facing that annoying 3bet players often think about calling but by the wrong reasons

THE WRONG REASONS
    -Having Position postflop. It is important but not so important on 3bet pots
    - Wanting to “own people”
    “Did he just 3bet me? Doesn’t he realize I’m the best player in my house? And WTF is he thinking? I am the best at poker and I can certainly navigate my way to win this hand, I think. You know who I am? Do you know who I am? Cause I don’t think you do. I’m gonna take it to funk time. I’m a cross between Phil Ivey and Fred Crueger and I’m bringing the nightmare. I’m gona go with that”
    -Just wanting to see a flop. Players love hitting 2 pairs, sets, trips, flushes… It is exiting to flop those hands but u need to have it when it is the right spot. It is important to understand how really those happen. Calling to many 3bet just to see a flop is worst than slot machine.
    Not only you are gambling but you are also having bad habits for the times you hit you hand

-Fear of being exploited
    “If I don’t call here preflop he can 3bet me relentlessly”
    Just because you have QQ it doesn’t mean that your other player doesn’t have AA or KK

POOR 3-BET RATIONAL
    -None of these reasons provide a plan for post-flop play
    -All of these reasons are emotional rather than intellectual

EX: raise 56s and get 3bet and call IP – the flop comes J52r…
    Congratulations you are the owner of a lousy pair “Brilliant, Brilliant!”
    The villain cbets and you are like “ Well I can’t fold now… he might have AQ, AK”
    And then the turn brings the Ace… your opponent bets again and now you are like
    “That is such a good card for me to barrel I can’t fold now”
    You continue to come up with all sorts of reasons to keep playing the hand
    Instead you should put your villain on a range and think about it.

THE RIGHT REASONS
    -You have the implied odds to continue with marginal hands. If you don’t hit on the flop just fold it
    15-1
    -Villain is 3-betting a lot, but folding to most 4-bets. Calling with hands like QQ,KK,AA and AK is an excellent plan to situations where the villain is 3betting too much. You can correctly put them on a wider hand and know that they will usually fold to a 4bet.
    So the plan is you call to induce them to overplay their hand
    -You are happy to go with your hand post flop, but unhappy to get it in preflop. For example JT and someone min 3bet you with a middle stack

Whenever you get a 3bet think about the reasons to call

2- TILT 56:00
    Última edição por erikmvs; 11-08-2011 às 19:50.

Chip Leader Avatar de EduAmendola
    Data de Ingresso
    20/07/08
    Boa Eric, agora que lembrei que tinha sido vc que tava transcrevendo as coisas do video.

Soh falta alguem ter saco de traduzir, eu posso traduzir rapidinho mas estou no trabalho, nao da pra fazer isso agora. No fim de semana, se me sobrar tempo, eu tento continuar de onde parou.

+rep shipado
    volthz likes this.

Grinder Avatar de Lobaatto
    Data de Ingresso
    24/08/10
    E legendar niguém da conta não? hhehe vamo mandar pra equipe psicopatas que faz a legenda de um monte de séries...
    Vou tentar contato com eles aí agente podia rachar a legendagem o que acham?
    EduAmendola and Noé like this.

Professional Avatar de JoaoGuedes
    Data de Ingresso
    21/08/10
    Very nice o artigo.

Senti que era comigo várias vezes...

Table Captain
    Data de Ingresso
    24/12/09
    Excelente iniciativa, como anda?

Grinder Avatar de Noé
    Data de Ingresso
    17/01/10
    Wow fiquei muito feliz ao procurar os posts do dia e deparar-me com os pontos chaves do video escritos. Agora só falta algum amigo traduzir para PT e teremos um artigo de grande qualidade. Obrigada erickmvs...Eu vou meter o google translate e ler gg

Expert Avatar de erikmvs
    Data de Ingresso
    03/08/10
    Ninguém com tempo de sobra e vontade de evoluir quer ajudar ae?

Bom, eu esse fds posso traduzir um pouco e depois vou continuando o processo

To até com pouco tempo pra grind lol só 8k hands nesse mes pqp

Página 1 de 3 123 ÚltimoÚltimo

Permissões de postagem