Página 4 de 4 PrimeiroPrimeiro ... 234
Resultados 31 a 34 de 34
Like Tree8Likes

Tópico: Usando MAC\ para jogar poker.

Expert Avatar de GMir
    Data de Ingresso
    07/07/09
    Citação Postado originalmente por VinnyCout Ver Post
    Aproveitando o tópico, alguém ta jogando no MAC com o novo PT4 ?

Aceita 100% PS e FTP, pega ate os multy entries e Re-entries MTT?

Se eu for comprar pra usar no Mac, eu posso usar no PC também, ou tenho que adquirir duas versões?
    Não uso MAC pelo fato de ser heterossexual e inteligente, porem uso o PT4 no windows e ele roda suave e em todos os sites tirando alguns da ipoker, mas eu tinha o mesmo prob que voce ta tendo no HM1 no FTP, comprei o HM2 consegui usar meia hora pra jogar no lixo, peguei o PT4 e não largo nunca mais.
    Registre-se ou faça login para ver assinaturas.

Table Captain Avatar de gfadel
    Data de Ingresso
    12/01/09
    Citação Postado originalmente por VinnyCout Ver Post
    Aproveitando o tópico, alguém ta jogando no MAC com o novo PT4 ?

Aceita 100% PS e FTP, pega ate os multy entries e Re-entries MTT?

Se eu for comprar pra usar no Mac, eu posso usar no PC também, ou tenho que adquirir duas versões?
    Eu estou usando o PT4 aqui, já no Mavericks, sem problemas... Eu gostei muito mais que o HM que usava no Windows...

Funciona certinho no PS, e no FTP não tenho certeza, pq faz tempo que não jogo lá... Mas posso fazer um teste e posto aqui depois...

Chip Leader Avatar de VinnyCout
    Data de Ingresso
    26/05/10
    wow, cara, sensacional vou ter que migrar pro PT4

Quote:
    Originally Posted by VinnyCout
    Hi, im interested to buy PT4 for MAC, and today I use HM for windows, have some questions:

1- I have to buy 2 versions of PT4, one for MAC and one for Windows? or I buy and use same with 2 access for both ?

2 - PT4 work fine for MTTs re-entries and multi-entries on FTP ?

3 - I can share my database for PC and MAC ?

thx

1. Your license is applicable for both Windows and OS X versions of PT4, we do not make you buy it more than once for each OS. Your license is good for two concurrent installations regardless of OS version used.
    2. PT4's tournament detection engine is the best in the industry, nobody else performs the level of detailed analysis that we do to detect exotic tournament types such as rebuys and multientries. It should be noted that multientries are treated as individual tournaments (they used to be treated as rebuys, we had to jump through hoops to treat them as individual tournaments - this was not an easy task!)
    3. In theory yes you can share your database across your Mac & PC, but it does require some technical know how. We do not recommend sharing a PostgreSQL database if both computers will be writing to the database at the same time, that is a recipe for errors to occur. You can share a database across a local network as long as you are not using both computers to import at the same time, and understand that this will slow down some of your heavier tasks in some situation. Mac users may also have a Windows VM installed, for these users they will find the optimal performance is by manually installing version 9.0.x 64 Bit of the PostgreSQL server native in the Mac OS, and then changing the IP in the Windows installation of PT4 to match the Mac host (and port if necessary). If your using two unique machines, such as a Mac laptop and a Windows desktop, then its best to host the database uniquely on each machine and then unify the databases after by moving the hand histories across computers for manual import (drop box works great for this). For details on this suggestion, check out our syncing guide:https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/...-two-computers

Table Captain Avatar de Totophinas
    Data de Ingresso
    07/06/12
    Uma coisa que me faz falta é o HUD no Zoom que não funciona no MAC.

Página 4 de 4 PrimeiroPrimeiro ... 234

Permissões de postagem