Página 29 de 37 PrimeiroPrimeiro ... 192728293031 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 281 a 290 de 367
Like Tree402Likes

Tópico: Official NO PORTUGUESE thread

World Class Avatar de lagostinha
    Data de Ingresso
    27/09/07
    Images
    rs curioso q eu usava talk pra tudo e parei de usar pra usar mais o tell pq geralmente eu qria "dizer" algo e nao conversar rs, acabei eskecendo
    Registre-se ou faça login para ver assinaturas.

Table Captain
    Data de Ingresso
    03/02/10
    can i use this thread to translation too?

to tentando traduzir um e-book aqui, essa ultima parte eu estou com duvidas, se alguem puder/quiser ajudar da um help ai

If you want to exploit your opponent, you have to be exploitable. Maximum money comes from exploitable strategies. Force your opponent to adjust and start jamming over your limps wide, and then re-adjust in response to that. Notably, though, this strategy only calls for limping once every 6 buttons or so – your opponent is unlikely to feel like he’s getting limped to death

Chip Leader Avatar de Heartbreaker
    Data de Ingresso
    26/09/09
    É improvável que o seu oponente sinta que está sendo levado para a morte (just my opinion)
    John likes this.

Table Captain Avatar de Pahlsson26
    Data de Ingresso
    27/05/08
    Citação Postado originalmente por John Ver Post
    can i use this thread to translation too?

to tentando traduzir um e-book aqui, essa ultima parte eu estou com duvidas, se alguem puder/quiser ajudar da um help ai

If you want to exploit your opponent, you have to be exploitable. Maximum money comes from exploitable strategies. Force your opponent to adjust and start jamming over your limps wide, and then re-adjust in response to that. Notably, though, this strategy only calls for limping once every 6 buttons or so – your opponent is unlikely to feel like he’s getting limped to death
    it means that the opponent won't think that he is getting limped a lot if you limp every 6 buttons or so.
    John likes this.

Table Captain
    Data de Ingresso
    03/02/10
    guys one more time, last part I don't got it

The expectation of your marginal hands goes up significantly and your opponent will jam wider over limps, so more hands become openshoves. You can and should still limp hands that have mediocre jamming expectation but play decently postflop, such as Q5o, T7o, and J7o 10bb deep. In general, people are willing to get it in wider from the big blind, so minraise/folding becomes less attractive as well, although I think you absolutely should have a minraise/folding range against most opponents 10bb deep.Getting flatted becomes an even worse proposition with more Ax hands, so those hands can become openshoves as well. Basically, the ranges squeeze tighter and start to more closely approximate the shove or fold equilibrium that is +EV for the small blind 8bb deep or less.

Table Captain Avatar de Pahlsson26
    Data de Ingresso
    27/05/08
    Citação Postado originalmente por John Ver Post
    guys one more time, last part I don't got it

The expectation of your marginal hands goes up significantly and your opponent will jam wider over limps, so more hands become openshoves. You can and should still limp hands that have mediocre jamming expectation but play decently postflop, such as Q5o, T7o, and J7o 10bb deep. In general, people are willing to get it in wider from the big blind, so minraise/folding becomes less attractive as well, although I think you absolutely should have a minraise/folding range against most opponents 10bb deep.Getting flatted becomes an even worse proposition with more Ax hands, so those hands can become openshoves as well. Basically, the ranges squeeze tighter and start to more closely approximate the shove or fold equilibrium that is +EV for the small blind 8bb deep or less.
    John, not sure if I am correct but from what I understood, it means that the ranges get tighter and begin to be very near +EV for the SB with 8bb or less.
    John likes this.

World Class Avatar de luigibr
    Data de Ingresso
    25/11/09
    It says basically that when you're 8 BBs or less, you are in a push or fold game, and the ranges in which you can push are wider, 'cause it's not attractive anymore to fold if you min/raise.
    Pahlsson26 and John like this.

Table Captain
    Data de Ingresso
    03/02/10
    if i'm being a pain in the ass tell me

what this part means? my guess: which strengthens two or three barrels for value is the fact the villains tends to fold middle pair and weak top pair hands. is right?

Some of the correct responses to these population frequencies are highly exploitable. As mentioned previously, one example of this is the fact that most players barrel off very infrequently on dry boards – far less than is correct in equilibrium between game theory optimal players. Because of this population tendency, the correct response is to assume double and triple barrels are strongly weighted toward value, and to fold middle pair and weak top pair hands, which is what makes it such a profitable barreling opportunity. Your opponent is playing differently than he would if he knew your ranges, and he’s losing out on EV because of it.

World Class Avatar de Caipira
    Data de Ingresso
    22/11/11
    Alguém pode me falar sobre a diferença (e se existe) entre deny e disclose?

A frase é: The authors deny any potential conflicts of interest.

Um amigo meu disse que o correto é usar disclose, pois deny passa a impressão de que os autores sabem que há conflito de interesse, mas negam (saber que aconteceu algo, mas dizer que não aconteceu).

@ekalil @luigibr @Alvinho ?

World Class Avatar de getpuzzled
    Data de Ingresso
    20/06/10
    @Caipira até onde eu sei disclose e deny são coisas totalmente diferentes, disclose é divulgar e deny negar oO
    Caipira likes this.

Página 29 de 37 PrimeiroPrimeiro ... 192728293031 ... ÚltimoÚltimo

Permissões de postagem