whaz up dogs? Eu tava lendo esse post aki da 2+2

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...rt=1&vc=1&nt=3

muuitu interessante, mas a parte do 88 complica... naum entendu direitu ...ele quer q vc de uma free card e arrisque q o vilão te blefe na scary card? Até entendo q se o vilão tiver só 2 overcards ele é underdog e vc TEORICAMENTE só tome call de mãos q já estão pra frente, sua bet seria "sem valor" mas na pratica... como lidar com essa situação? Já falei d+.... leiam aí o trecho e deêm seus pontos de vista....

WHY I AM C-BETTING AGAIN?
Por bilbo-san

TL; DR; and a lot of these concepts are stolen directly from Green Plastic videos and other good posters on these boards (True, Debitel, Orange, Epdaws, others I am shamefully forgetting).

I'd greatly appreciate if we can get some discussion on these topics going. To be honest, I almost think each of these 6 points could deserve its own thread

In SSNL, conventional wisdom is that the pre-flop aggressor should
always C-bet in a heads-up pot. There have been a lot of "When should
I c-bet?" threads, and I can recall that in many of them, the standard
answer was "Heads-up? Always. 3-ways? Sometimes, in position." I was definately one of those posters.

I think there are a couple of reasons this is popular. First, it makes for easy decisions. Raise, C-bet, scoop pot or fold to C/R, move on, until we get to a big hand/big pot situation, in which case decisions are also usually easy. Second, the fact that many C-bets with made hands win the pot convinces many players that their bet was, indeed, the correct move. After all, they won the pot, right? But on this forum, we should by now know that it's rarely that simple. Maybe you could have won a bigger pot. Maybe you just got lucky, and your move that is wrong 90% of the time just won the pot because this is one of those other 10% holdings.

I couple of things have changed my mind about C-betting. Part of it is
that, as you rise in stakes, players get a lot more tricky (note that
this is a separate attribute than "good": bad players can be tricky,
and good players can be tricky). They check-raise more, and with a
wider variety of hands. Bad players might check-raise with hands that
they really shouldn't check/raise with, like underpairs, or TPNK, or
middle pair, and good players will tend to balance it out more by
check-raising monsters, semi-bluffs, and big overpairs. But the range of hands players will play aggressively changes as you move up.

I think there are a few factors to think about when you are deciding
whether to C-bet your hand in a heads-up pot. To reduce the complexity of the decision trees involved, let's (for the moment) assume 100 BB stacks, and a potsize of approximately 7-10BB.

1) The value of your hand
2) Whether or not you opened in a steal position
3) Whether or not being check-raised will present you with a difficult decision
4) Whether or not betting presents your opponent with an easy decision, or betting will make your opponents turn/river decisions easy
5) Your position
6) Whether or not the pot is re-raised

1) The value of your hand

First, let's consider whether you have a made hand, a draw (weak or strong), or complete air.

Made Hands

Every time you have a made hand, you should be thinking of how to extract the most value from it vs. worse hands. In some cases you may decide that this isn't very feasible (always trying to showdown 22 unimproved on any board is probably not a great idea).

With strong hands, the best way to get value from it is to bet it. AK on an A97 flop, for example. Sets on just about any flop, but especially A-high and drawy flops.

However, there are some strong hands that you should really check (at least some of the time). If you have AK on an A72 rainbow flop, potting the flop is a pretty good way to make just about any one-pair hand without an Ace fold. If you have KK on the same flop (yes, this is a strong hand), you have the same problem. Many times, the best way to get value from these hands is to check the flop, especially if you have position.

With medium strength hands, the best way to get value is never very obvious. For example, 88 on a 459 board with two diamonds. Obviously, there are some worse hands that might call a flop bet (67, any diamond draw), and there are also many turn cards that you will not want to see. But, in genaral, if your opponent folds to this bet, it was almost always a hand that you were a 2 or 3:1 favorite over. An additional problem is that many of those "worse hands" will not just call your flop bet but will raise (see point 3). Whether or not you bet a medium-strength hand should depend on the board texture and your opponent's tendencies with the range of hands that you are ahead of, especially if those tendencies are identical to when he holds hands that you are behind.
AVISO: TÓPICO ANTIGO
Atenção: Este é um tópico criado há mais de 90 dias. Caso não tenha respostas recentes, tenha certeza de que sua resposta é conveniente e útil o suficiente para reativar esta discussão, do contrário você poderá ser advertido/suspenso.